Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions made through this website. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before accessing or purchasing in this website as no other terms apply. By using or accessing this website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these terms.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability to the Website
Our website and the materials herein are provided as they are. We make no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, of any kind with respect to our website, our operation, contents, information and materials. We expressly disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, of any kind with respect to the website or its use, including but not limited to the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Your agree that our website, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives are not liable for damages arising from the operation, content or use of the website. You agree that this limitation of liability is comprehensive and applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation direct, indirect, compensatory, special, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability to Products sold
All of our products are guaranteed against defects for 6 months from the date of delivery. Except as expressly stated herein, we make no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, of any kind with respect to the products sold in this website. Except as expressly stated herein, we expressly disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, of any kind with respect to the products sold on this website, including but not limited to, the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to our website arising from any product sold on the web site is the price of the product(s) ordered. In no event are our website, its directors, officers, employees, and representatives liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to the product(s) sold.
The products supplied by our Company are sold for use with certain products of computer manufacturers, and any reference to products or trademarks of such companies is purely for the purpose of identifying the computers with which our products may be used. Our Company and this Web site are neither affiliated with, authorized by, licensed by, distributors for, nor related in any way to these computer manufacturers, nor are the products offered for sale through our web site manufactured by or sold with the authorization of the manufacturers of the computers with which our products may be used.
We grant you the permission to view this website for your own personal use provided that you agree to and accept without modification the notices, and conditions set forth in the ’Terms and Conditions‘. The terms and conditions herein may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any additional documents that purport to be an agreement of the parties. Any attempt to supplement or amend this document in order to place an order for any product(s) that is/are subjected to the additional or altered terms and conditions will be considered null and void.
Errors and Mistakes Handling
While we strive to provide an error-free website, we cannot guarantee that all contents herein are 100% accurate and/or complete, including prices, product information, product specifications and product compatibility. As such, we reserve the right to correct errors in prices as they are discovered, revoke any stated offers and otherwise correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. The right extends to orders that have already been submitted and accepted by our website.
The trademarks, used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of the suppliers and manufacturers of the products offered for sale in this website. Nothing contained within this website should be considered as granting any right to use any trademark displayed in the website, without the prior written permission of the trademark owner.
We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this website is offered without notice at any time.
You hereby agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and our website as a result of this agreement or your use of this website.
This agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronics, oral or verbal, between you and our website with respect to this website.
We warrant that the products sold in our website, other than explicitly stated, are 100% brand new and free from defects in material and workmanship. Our detailed warrant policy is as follows:
1. We warrant our products for 2 years under normal, non-commercial use. During the first six months from the date of purchase, we will repair or replace any defective product.
2. The warranty period is a year from the date of original purchase. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart, or in any way extend, the warranty period.
3. If you change your mind and want to return the item for a refund, you can contact our customer services department and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within fifteen (14) days of purchase. Return within thirty (30) days from purchase can be for exchange, credit or refund at our discretion. A product returned for refund or exchange must be in its original packaging, and it must be complete, and undamaged. Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. For your protection, we strongly recommend that you insure your return shipment against loss or damages, and that you use a shipper that can provide you with proof of delivery. Our return policy is to refund the purchase price (not including shipping and handling).
4. We shall not be held responsible for the improper use of our product(s).
General Ordering Policy
Your receipt of an order confirmation from us does not signify our acceptance of your order. We reserve the right to accept or decline your order at any time after receipt of your order for any reason. If you have already paid for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit for the amount charged for the order, in order to send the money back. Certain orders placed must obtain our pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our billing department. We may require additional verifications or information before processing and shipping any orders.
General Return Policy
It is our goal to provide our customer 100% satisfaction. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with our product(s), please contact us immediately either by phone or e-mail. We will try our best to solve your problem. If you return the product(s) to us within 14 days, we will refund you the full product price (no shipping cost will be refunded unless it is proved that the return is a result of our error). Prior to returning a product, email us for a RMA and complete the instructions on how to ship the product(s) back to us. Please see "RMA procedures" below. Where applicable, all requests for warranty returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and be made through the dealer or outlet where the item was originally purchased. All returns are for credit only and must be made within fifteen (14) days after the invoice date. We reserve the right to charge a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee.
It is the responsibility of the customer to pay for the return freight, and to take reasonable care to protect against damages in freight, if you want to return the product for any reason.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Procedures
1. All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization RMA for processing. Please e-mail us in email@example.com to obtain approval as well as the RMA. RMA are only valid for thirty (30) days (postmarked by or carrier posted by the 30th day).
2. Include RMA on the outside of the package: It should be clearly displayed on the return-shipping label of the package. Packages without a RMA will not be accepted.
3. Shipped within thirty (30) days: Products must be returned within thirty (30) days after the issuance of the RMA. Packages received after the 30th day will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
4. Repack in original packaging: Enclosed everything originally received, including all manuals and related materials. Place the packaged product in a protective outer box. We must receive all original products in order to process your return or exchange. We are not responsible for products that are damaged due to poor packaging, defaced packaging, or lost shipments. Products must be returned 100% complete, including all components, original boxes and packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer.
www.amazool.com respects your privacy. Across our business, around the world, we will only collect, store and use your personal information for defined purposes. We use your information to support and enhance our relationship with you, for example, to process your purchase, provide service and support, and share product, service and company news and offerings with you. We do not sell your personal information. We only share your personal data outside the amazool.com family of companies with your consent, as required by law or to protect amazool.com, its customers, or the public, or with companies that help amazool.com fulfill its obligations with you, and then only with partners who share amazool.com’s commitment to protecting your privacy and data. At any time you may contact amazool.com with any privacy questions or concerns you may have. You also may ask at any time to see the personal data you have given us and request correction or deletion. We strive to protect the security of your personal data by use of appropriate measures and processes.